Profile of Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
Founded in 1950, Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute (SXPI) is located in Xianyang, a city with more than 2350 years of history and famous for its rich culture, it was the capital of China’s first Empire. SXPI is 25 kilometres from the Provincial Capital Xi’an and approximately 15 kilometres north of the Xi’an-Xianyang airport. SXPI supplies 3 year study college degree for its nearly 20000 students on campus.
Teaching at SXPI is organized as follows: 10 affiliated schools of Mechanical Engineering, CNC Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Information Engineering, Business Management, Automotive Engineering，Logistics Management, Chemical Engineering and Textile, Clothing Engineering, Civil Engineering. There are also three departments for General Courses, Ideological and Political Courses, Physical Education and a Center for Further Education. SXPI has training and further study programs for teachers from other vocational colleges or schools and staff from enterprises and other organizations.
SXPI provides 63 specialties including Equipment Manufacturing, Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Public Service, Automotive, Logistics, Civil Works, Textile and Clothing Arts. With engineering as its mainstay it also strives for a balance with subjects across the economy, administration, liberal arts, foreign language learning and fine arts. SXPI has been identified as a top college by the Ministry of Education and Shaanxi government due to its well-developed specialties.
Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
2. Applicants must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants for Chinese language training programme must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35. Chinese language is the only available subject.
You may apply for September enrollment from March 1 to July 20, or apply for February enrollment from September 15 to December 25.
1. SXPI International Student Application Form filled in Chinese or English (See the Appendix)
2. Notarized copy of high school diploma or most advanced academic certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy). Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (See the Appendix. The original copy should be kept by the applicant). The form should be filled in Chinese or English language. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. 5. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
6. Photocopy of Passport
Diploma Program（3 years）
1. Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
2.Electrical Automation Technology
3.Photovoltaic Power Generation and Application Technology
4.Welding Technology and Automation
5.Electromechanical Integration Technology
7.Computer Network Technology
8.Digital Media Technology Application
11.Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Technology
15.Construction Engineering Technology
2.Tution fee: 8000rmb/year
4.Books and other supplies: 500rmb/year
Admission and Notice
SXPI will send Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) to qualified applicants after receiving the application documents in 10 days. The applicants can apply for visa from China Embassy with these documents.
International Cooperation and Exchanges, Shaanxi Polytechnic Institute
Address: 12 Wenhui West Road, Xianyang, 712000, Shaanxi , China
Tel: 0086-29-33152053 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org